Page

Friday, May 1, 2020

Bonus: Blog About the Blog

I'm a big fan of getting A's especially when the teacher tells me exactly how to do so, so this is my 14th blog to cover the 12 blog requirement. I couldn't find anything that I found interesting enough to blog about so I'm going to blog about the blog for my bonus blog. This seems like a good time to reflect on the semester and what we've learned in class this semester.

I did not expect to be writing this blog from home today, but one thing I learned about this semester for sure was how to adapt. The blogs for this class did give me perspectives that I don't think I could have experienced if it wasn't for being forced into it, but I'm glad that I now have a better understanding for how things truly are and no know that you just have to take some things with a grain of salt and try to be objective as possible.

Mission Complete Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
I also have a better understanding for my basic rights and the in depth meanings of those rights. I hate to admit it but I didn't have as good of a grasp for what my basic rights are as I thought I did. I don't feel alone in that though, I felt like one of the purposes of the class was to help us students have a better understanding as we get ready to enter the real world.

I also think these blogs made me a better writer and kind of develop a personal voice. I generally don't enjoy writing but I have realized that I kind of enjoy it when I am able to write in my own words and not just write down facts like a robot. The fact that my opinion was asked for on most of the blogs really let me write in my own style and cadence and I really liked that.

Overall I enjoyed the semester. of course I wish I could have been at school with my friends, but pandemics happen sometimes and here we are. Thanks for a good semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment